Monday, January 30, 2006

Time of Transition

As usual, blogging slows down as life speeds up. And things have been quite intense recently, as attention shifts almost completely to my new projects. I'm finally making headway with my longer-term project for the PHENIX experiment (a little database, that should grow pretty big over time...) and we just finished an extensive week-long software workshop for ATLAS. This was really the big one for me, when I finally felt "over the hump" in terms of being able to actually use the ATLAS software, which is apparently quite powerful: but with great power comes great...complexity? Anyway, more later as I get my thoughts together (and finish a 15 page writeup of my lectures from Erice last summer, by Wednesday [gulp]).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my make quick money site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my make quick money online site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.